Over the past 10 years Caper has advised 50 clients in transactions worth more than EUR 600 million. In 55% of closed M&A transactions to date, Caper acted as a sell-side advisor, whereas it was positioned on the buy-side in the remaining 45%. Of all the transactions, 60% were cross-border, while 40% were domestic.

We would like to thank all our clients and business partners for their trust and cooperation during our first 10 years of operation. 

Caper 10 godina Zahvala

Leave a Reply