We are the leading M&A advisor in the domestic market and since 2005 we have advised over 50 clients in transactions worth over US$1.2 billion. Keeping a low number of projects averaging up to 5 per year is our business model which is based on quality and dedicated work with each client.
Our responsibility to customers is based on integrity and openness. Good is not enough for us. We strive for the extraordinary.
Since 2014 we are the only Croatian member of Oaklins – the world’s most successful and most experienced mid-market organization of M&A advisors. Since then the clients have the opportunity to benefit from support of the entire network of advisors with broad experience in relevant industries and transactions, local knowledge about foreign markets and direct access to key decision-makers in those markets.
Although the focus of the business is on M&A, in certain specific situations we also provide strategic advisory services and advisory in business restructuring and reorganization projects.
In 55% of closed M&A transactions to date, we acted as a sell-side advisor, whereas we were positioned on the buy-side in the remaining 45%. Of all the transactions 70% were cross-border, while 30% were domestic.
Our passion constantly encourages us to upgrade our expertise and ambition to be the best. Our dynamic model, where we work seamlessly between our local roots and the global scene, reveals the best opportunities for our clients. Our responsibility to our clients and partners is based on commitment and integrity, creating long-term, fruitful relationships.
With a focus on these values, we realize the best deals and empower our clients on their journey to the extraordinary.
Željko graduated in Economics from the University of Zagreb and subsequently continued his management education at Harvard Business school, IMD, Management Centre Europe and IEDC.
Sector expertise: Pharmaceuticals, Dairy, Confectionary, Soft drinks, Civil engineering, Construction materials, Hotels & lodging
Željko Perić is the founder and Managing Partner of Caper. Prior to founding Caper in 2005, Željko spent 20 years holding senior managerial positions with some of the leading regional companies.
Joško attended Syracuse University School of Management where he majored in finance and supply chain management.
Sector expertise: Hotel and lodging, Financial industry, Food and beverage, Oil and gas, Pharmaceutical industry
Joško Vučetić is a Managing Partner at Caper. Prior to joining Caper in 2005, Joško spent two years in Lura, one of the largest dairy companies from CEE.
Katarina is fluent in English and also speaks German.
Katarina Čuić is M&A Director at Caper. Prior to joining Caper, Katarina worked within the Business Controlling at Ericsson Nikola Tesla d.d.
Denis is fluent in English and German.
Denis Sablić is a Senior Associate at Caper. He received his Master’s degree in Finance from the Harvard Extension School. Denis has passed the CFA Level I exam.
Bruno is fluent in English and German and also speaks French.
Bruno Josipović is an analyst at Caper. He received his Master’s degree in Finance & Financial Mathematics from the EDHEC Business School.
Martina graduated from Faculty of Economics and Business where she majored in Managerial Informatics. She also attended summer school Discover Management Program at IEDC-Bled School of Management.
Martina is fluent in English and also speaks German.
Martina Raškaj is responsible for marketing at Caper. Prior to joining Caper, Martina spent four years at privately held export/import company where she worked as a commercialist.
The world’s most successful and the most experienced mid-market organization of M&A advisors
Established in 1985 as M&A International and re-branded as Oaklins in 2016, Oaklins is the world’s most successful and the most experienced mid-market organization of M&A advisors, with over 850 professionals globally and dedicated industry teams in more than 45 countries worldwide. We have closed over 1,700 transactions in the past five years.